Polynesian Trifold Wallet
Polynesian tattoo art: Manu by Eugene Ta'ase
The Polynesian trifold wallet is practical yet stylish and can fit into narrow front or back pockets.
It has been handcrafted with great care from genuine leather that is specially prepared to make the tattoo art completely durable.
The Polynesian tattoo art by Samoan tattoo artist Eugene Ta'ase is placed on the leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather.
This wallet can carry a whole lot of your stuff with its multiple card slots, slip in compartments, ID window and 2 full length bill compartments. The 100% leather is soft and pliable and will mold itself to comfortably hold your daily wallet essentials.
- 2 full length bill compartments keep your money organized
- Convenient ID window so you can quickly flash your identification
- 2 slip-in pockets so you can stash more cards, receipts, photos and more safely
- 4 card slots for credit cards —and you can fit more than one card into a slot
- Easy-open tri-fold closure
- 100% pebbled leather is soft and pliable (Bourbon color wallet is made from velvety antiqued 100% leather)
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed inside
- Stylish black on black stripes interior lining
- Imported from India
- 3 “(L) x 4 1/8“ (H)
- Weight: 2 oz
The NĀ KOA trifold wallets come in a ruggedly attractive gift box and make a great gift for anyone who wants to make a statement about who they are with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet.
Order your NĀ KOA trifold wallet today and show who you are with a wallet that you’ll be proud to use.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
Love this wallet, the small things that show off our proud heritage is always a blessing.
Manu by Eugene is one of our most popular designs. It’s the story of a good life: providing for your family, strength, courage, voyage and happiness.
Motifs and meanings*: The Samoan tattoo motif tells the story of a joyous life through fish and ocean waves (the source of nourishment and abundance, and life itself), spearheads (the strength and courage to face any obstacle) and birds (journeys). It’s topped by a multi-layered design that shows the sun shining down over mountains, the way it does in the islands (joy and happiness).