Halihalo messenger bag
Polynesian tattoo art: Moli by Akiu "Q" Sale
A great unisex messenger bag made from sturdy, thick canvas and rugged hunter leather to carry your stuff hands free.
Moli by Akiu "Q" Sale indicates artistry and strength
Motifs and meanings*: Award winning artist Q created a tattoo that combines ancient and traditional motifs with highly modern and artistic elements in a striking image. Three sets of sharp combs represent the tattoo tools used in the traditional method of tatau (also known as kakau or tapping). The artist tools surround arrangements of patterns that could be from a Samoan pe'a, marking a man for his strength and full manhood.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations.
The Halihalo messenger bag has a rugged cool look and is super practical for anyone who wants to carry stuff hands free. Adjust the woven cotton strap to just the right length to wear it comfortably cross body or along your side.
Inside and out you’ll find a lot of zippered and open pockets so you can keep your stuff organized and easy and quick to find.
- Secure all your stuff – the top of the bag is closed by a zipper, and covered by the rugged flap.
- Find your most important stuff fast – a full width pocket in front gives you easy and quick access
- Keep it safe and organized – a wide and deep zippered pocket on the back of the bag gives you more options for fast access to important stuff
- Find stuff fast inside - 2 open pockets that can hold most smart phones and another wide and deep zippered pocket give you a place for everything, so you can find it fast.
- Adjust it for your height and how you want to wear it – the length of the woven strap can quickly be changed to comfortably wear the bag cross body or along your side
- Made from 100% genuine leather and thick cotton canvas
- NĀ KOA signature logo
- Imported from India
- Dimensions: 8 ½ “ (L) x 11 ½ “ (H) x 2 ½” (W)
- Weight: 11.5 oz
NĀ KOA Polynesian tattoo bags make a great gift for anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet with real meaning.
Order your NĀ KOA halihalo bag today and enjoy a unique messenger bag that makes a personal statement.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
Mahalo for an awesome bag. All but one of my bags are crossbody, from everyday use to elegant style. I’m busy and I love the ease of traveling with my hands free. As a kanaka maoli, I’ve been looking and waiting for a crossbody bag with a Polynesian tribal design, and finally you’ve created it. I would like to request a woman’s leather evening crossbody with the Polynesian tribal design on it as well, similar to the ladies’ wallets but bigger.
Mahalo Nui Loa.
I love this bag because of the masterpiece on it, but the pockets & protection it provides for my stuff are big pluses. I have not & will not find a simple yet special bag like this anywhere.