Pahu Hao Zip Wallet
Polynesian tattoo art: Ola by Kuaika Quega
The Pahu Hao zip wallet holds your stuff securely without being bulky. Zipped open it expands to an especially wide 8 inches access so you can easily find everything in it.
The Polynesian tattoo art by Hawaiian tattoo artist Kuaika Quenga has been placed on the soft leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather. The silver color of the tattoo art contrasts beautifully with the body of the wallet.
The 100% Napa leather is soft and pliable, molding itself to comfortably accommodate your daily wallet essentials.
- 10 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- 1 full-length slide-in compartments for bill, receipts and more
- 4 additional open compartments that can hold most smart phones, a check book and more
- Zippered pocket to keep coins and more safe
- All-around zipper closure opens to an especially wide 8 inches so you can easily get to all your stuff
- Made from 100% genuine Napa leather—soft and pliable
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed inside
- Imported from India
- 8 “ (L) x 4 “ (H) x 1” (W)
- Weight: 5 oz
NĀ KOA Polynesian tattoo zip wallets make a great gift for anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet with real meaning.
Order your NĀ KOA wallet today and enjoy a unique accessory that makes a personal statement.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
Convenient zip wallet holds your stuff securely. It opens to 8 inches wide so you can easily get to everything in it.
Ola by Kuaika indicates Protection, healing and good fortune
Motifs and meanings*: Ti leaves combine with taro leaves in this feminine and powerful design by Hawaiian tattoo artist Kuaika Quenga. Ti leaves have many healing qualities and are also often used for spiritual protection. Legend has it that Taro is man’s older brother Hāloa who watches out for us and nourishes us. Open the wallet to see a beautiful Kea’e bird (positive direction and brings you home safely) spread its wings across the entire wallet back.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations