Manehu Cuff Bracelet
Polynesian tattoo art: Ola by Marlo Lualemana
Thick leather cuff bracelet that looks great on male and female wrists. Two sizes so they can fit your wrist. Large: 2 inches wide, snap closures in 3 settings from 7 to 9 inches in wrist size. Small: 1 ¾ inches wide, snap closures in 2 settings from 6 ¼ to 7 ¼ inches in wrist size.
Motifs and meanings*: Hawaiian tattoo artist Marlo talks about connection to family and nature with tattoo elements from across Polynesia. Including a Tahitian water pattern, sharks teeth, birds, lauhala, banana leaves, and the Maori Koru.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations
The Manehu cuff bracelets are made from genuine, thick leather that will break in and soften beautifully with wear.
- thick pliable leather that ages beautifully
- Large: 2 “ wide Small: 1 3/4" wide
- Adjustable to: Large: 7 ¼ , 8 ¼ and 9 “wrist sizes Small: 1/4" and 7 1/4" wrist sizes
- Breaks in beautifully with wear
- Leather has no problem getting wet in ocean or when washing your hands
- Combines Polyneisan tattoo motifs from across Polynesia
- NA KOA logo
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
So soft. Buying another.
Special thanks to @NAKOA and Marlo for producing this amazing cuff! The leather cuff is made from premium leather, not that Fake Plastic feeling leather you get from others. The patterns and design tell it all! Family first and being one with nature. Wearing this cuff states that I am the bold, the courageous and a warrior! I am often imitated, never duplicated! Love everything you see, including yourself. Mahalo