Kaulua slim billfold wallet
Polynesian tattoo art: Ihe by Eugene "Eugenius" Ta'ase
This Polynesian tattoo wallet is a slim billfold wallet that has been crafted with love and care. The tribal tattoo art by Polynesian tattoo artist Eugene “Eugenius” Taase has been placed on the leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather.
It's slim for an easy fit yet can hold a lot of your stuff in it's four card slots, two multifunction pockets, one full-length billfold and a conveniently placed ID window. The 100% Napa leather is soft and pliable, molding itself to comfortably accommodate your daily wallet essentials.
- 4 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- 2 additional slide-in compartments for receipts, cards and more
- Full length bill compartment with stylish black on black stripes interior lining
- Convenient ID window
- Easy-open bi-fold closure
- Slim line design – no bulging pants pockets
- Made from 100% genuine Napa leather—soft and pliable
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed inside
- Contrasting black leather interior
- Imported from India
- 4 1⁄4 “ (L) x 3 1⁄4 “ (H)
- Weight: 2 oz
All NĀ KOA tribal tattoo wallets for men come in a ruggedly attractive gift box, and make a great gift for anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet.
Order your NĀ KOA men’s wallet today and enjoy a unique wallet that makes a personal statement.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
Love this wallet. It is the perfect size for a pocket or bag. When we were traveling in Europe recently it was great for keeping a couple of credit cards and some cash safely stashed a back pocket. I think it would work well as a biz card holder too. Love the modern look and feel.
Polynesian tattoo wallet with a slim profile to easily fit into your back or front pocket conveniently.
Motifs and meanings*: Strength, growth and family. A truly pan-Polynesian tattoo design, Eugene incorporated arrowheads (strength, protection), birds (safe travels, always returning home), lauhala (family, community, harmony) and crowned it with the Maori Koru (new beginnings, new start, growth)
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations