Hikiwale Clutch Wallet
Polynesian tattoo art: Ikaika by Eugene Ta'ase
The Hikiwale clutch wallet can hold a lot of your stuff without being bulky. We love especially the easy access to the stuff you need most often - your credit cards and ID. Just turn over the front flap to get to them.
The Polynesian tattoo art by American Samoa tattoo artist Eugene “Eugenius” Ta’ase has been placed on the soft leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather.
The 100% Napa leather is soft and pliable, molding itself to comfortably accommodate your daily wallet essentials.
- 11 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- Convenient ID window
- 3 additional full-length slide-in compartments for bill, receipts and more
- 2 additional open compartments that can hold most smart phones, a check book and more
- Zippered pocket inside to keep coins and more safe
- A second zippered pocket on the back
- Easy-open snap closure
- Made from 100% genuine Napa leather—soft and pliable
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed on back
- Contrasting black leather body
- Imported from India
- 7 7⁄8 “ (L) x 4 “ (H) x 1” (W)
- Weight: 5 oz
NĀ KOA Polynesian tattoo wallets for women make a great gift for any woman who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet.
Order your NĀ KOA wallet today and enjoy a unique accessory that makes a personal statement.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
I love the color and design of this wallet! The Polynesian design is just what I was looking for. The wallet is excellent quality leather and very well made. It has plenty of room to hold everything I need. I am so pleased that I bought the men’s wallet for my husband who said it is the best wallet he has ever had.
Not sure what I love more - the tattoo on the red leather, or the size and pockets of the wallet. I really think this is the best wallet I have ever had. Pockets and slots for all my cards and bills and coins and receipts and other stuff and even more than I need. I get lots of compliments for the wallet, and I love explaining how the tattoo really reflects me as a person.
A stylish clutch wallet that holds all your stuff and gives you fast access to your credit cards and ID.
Ikaika by Eugenius: Personal strength and life-long growth.
Motifs and meanings*: This Samoan tattoo design reflects a strong personality and someone who continues to grow to fully become her strong self. This is expressed in the central motif of spearheads that speak of strength and courage, and the repeating koru motif that stands for growth. The art is rounded out by birds, signifying the life journey of the wearer.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations