Kaulua slim billfold wallet
Tribal tattoo art: Ki’i by Hano Fernandez
This tribal tattoo wallet is a slim billfold wallet that has been crafted with love and care. The pan Polynesian tattoo art by Hano Fernandez has been placed on the leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather.
It's slim for an easy fit yet can hold a lot of your stuff in it's four card slots, two multi-function pockets, one full-length billfold and a conveniently placed ID window. The 100% Napa leather is soft and pliable, molding itself to comfortably accommodate your daily wallet essentials.
- 4 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- 2 additional slide-in compartments for receipts, cards and more
- Full length bill compartment with stylish black on black stripes interior lining
- Convenient ID window
- Easy-open bi-fold closure
- Slim line design – no bulging pants pockets
- Made from 100% pebbled leather—soft and pliable (Bourbon color wallets is made from velvety antiqued 100% leather)
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed inside
- Black leather interior
- Imported from India
- 4 1⁄4 “ (L) x 3 1⁄4 “ (H)
- Weight: 2 oz
All NĀ KOA tribal tattoo wallets for men come in a ruggedly attractive gift box, and make a great gift for anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet.
Order your NĀ KOA men’s wallet today and enjoy a unique wallet that makes a personal statement.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
Bought to give as a Christmas gift. Really like it and know that the recipient will be happy to get it.
Purchased a slim billfold 2 years ago in Maui, husband loves it!!! Has held up excellent!!! Still soft and still as beautiful. Thought I would get a spare for his birthday even though he doesn’t need it yet. Gorgeous! Thank you TOP quality
Beautiful pattern. Premium leather. Great price.
Handsome and well made wallet. My husband will enjoy using it everyday.
Tribal tattoo wallet with a slim profile to easily fit into your back or front pocket conveniently.
Motifs and meanings*: Protection for what’s important. This pan-Polynesian tattoo design is all about protection. Protective sharks teeth and spear heads surround the tiki face (special protection and guardianship). The center of all this protection is the lauhala woven design, representing friends, family and everyone in the community.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations