Manehu Cuff Bracelet
Samoan and Tongan tattoo art: Malie by Tricia Allen
The Unisex cuff bracelets are made from thick leather that will break in and soften beautifully with wear. Fits wrists up to 7 1/4, 8 1/4 and 9 inch wrist sizes in 3 settings.
The Manehu cuff bracelets are made from genuine, thick leather that will break in and soften beautifully with wear. The cuff bracelets are 2 inches wide and snap together to close. Three settings can fit wrists up to 7 ¼ ” (smallest setting), 8 ¼ “ (medium setting) and 9” (largest setting).
- thick pliable leather that ages beautifully
- 2 “ wide
- Adjustable to 7 ¼ , 8 ¼ and 9 “wrist sizes
- Breaks in beautifully with wear
- Leather has no problem getting wet in ocean or when washing your hands
- Traditional Samoan and Tongan tattoo and tapa motifs
- NA KOA logo
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
So happy with my tattoo leather wristbands!
Motifs and meanings*: Land, ocean and sky. Famous researcher, curator and tattooist Tricia Allen used traditional Samoan and Tongan tattoo and tapa elements for land, ocean, and sky.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations