Pahu Hao Zip Wallet
Polynesian tattoo art: Hohonu by Teva Lowy
The Pahu Hao zip wallet holds your stuff securely without being bulky. Zipped open it expands to an especially wide 8 inches access so you can easily find everything in it.
The Polynesian tattoo art by Tahitian tattoo artist Teva Lowy has been placed on the soft leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather. The silver color of the tattoo art contrasts beautifully with the body of the wallet.
The 100% Napa leather is soft and pliable, molding itself to comfortably accommodate your daily wallet essentials.
- 10 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- 1 full-length slide-in compartments for bill, receipts and more
- 4 additional open compartments that can hold most smart phones, a check book and more
- Zippered pocket to keep coins and more safe
- All-around zipper closure opens to an especially wide 8 inches so you can easily get to all your stuff
- Made from 100% genuine Napa leather—soft and pliable
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed inside
- Imported from India
- 8 “ (L) x 4 “ (H) x 1” (W)
- Weight: 5 oz
NĀ KOA Polynesian tattoo zip wallets make a great gift for anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet.
Order your NĀ KOA wallet today and enjoy a unique accessory that makes a personal statement.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
I am very pleased with the quality and artwork on the wallet. My daughter was very happy with this unique design on her wallet and uses it proudly
Beautiful product, super fast shipping. Great communication
Mahalo Na Koa for these awesome Mother's Day gifts for the most important women in my life.
I will be sure to tell my friends and will most definitely be back myself.
Mahalo Nui Loa
I liked my men’s wallet purchased a year ago so much, that I bought a woman’s wallet for my wife. She loves it….well-made, soft, uniquely decorated. Well done!
Convenient zip wallet holds your stuff securely. It opens to 8 inches wide so you can easily get to everything in it.
Hohonu by Teva tells us about graceful strength, wisdom and eternity.
Motifs and meanings*: The graceful turtle in this Tahitian tattoo awakens wisdom beyond time. Arrowheads add it strength (archery was a sacred sport in ancient Tahiti) and the subtle tiki face hidden in the art evokes a protector watching out over you and your family.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations