Halihalo messenger bag
Hawaiian tattoo art: Leiomano by Braddah Wills Kaai
The Halihalo messenger bag has a rugged cool look and is super practical for anyone who wants to carry stuff hands free. Adjust the woven cotton strap to just the right length to wear it comfortably cross body or along your side.
Inside and out you’ll find a lot of zippered and open pockets so you can keep your stuff organized and easy and quick to find.
- Secure all your stuff – the top of the bag is closed by a zipper, and covered by the rugged flap.
- Find your most important stuff fast – a full width pocket in front gives you easy and quick access
- Keep it safe and organized – a wide and deep zippered pocket on the back of the bag gives you more options for fast access to important stuff
- Find stuff fast inside - 2 open pockets that can hold most smart phones and another wide and deep zippered pocket give you a place for everything, so you can find it fast.
- Adjust it for your height and how you want to wear it – the length of the woven strap can quickly be changed to comfortably wear the bag cross body or along your side
- Made from 100% genuine leather and thick cotton canvas
- NĀ KOA signature logo
- Imported from India
- Dimensions: 8 ½ “ (L) x 11 ½ “ (H) x 2 ½” (W)
- Weight: 11.5 oz
NĀ KOA Polynesian tattoo bags make a great gift for anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet with real meaning.
Order your NĀ KOA halihalo bag today and enjoy a unique messenger bag that makes a personal statement.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
Love the look of the bag and feels so comfortable as a cross body perfect size exactly how I thought it would be totally awesome !!!
A great unisex messenger bag made from thick canvas and rugged hunter leather to carry your stuff hands free.
Leimano by Braddah Wills Kaai indicates strength and courage
Motifs and meanings*: Oahu north shore artist Wills Kaai drew on his native Hawaiian heritage and his love of the ocean to depict outer and inner strength. The leimano is an ancient Hawaiian weapon with shark’s set into a thick wooden paddle and used like a club. The tattoo design uses several shark’s teeth motifs to speak about strength, courage and protection. Most noticeable is the natural shape of shark’s teeth on the edges but the tattoo also contains many uses of the traditional Polynesian shark motif of black triangles. The spear tips motif further amplifies the meanings of strength and protection.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations