Manehu Cuff Bracelet
Maori tattoo art: 'Eleu by Katerina Mauri Moko
The Manehu cuff bracelets are made from genuine, thick leather that will break in and soften beautifully with wear. The cuff bracelets comes in two sizes so they can fit in your wrist.
- thick pliable leather that ages beautifully
- Large: 2 “ wide Small: 1 3/4" wide
- Adjustable to: Large: 7 ¼ , 8 ¼ and 9 “wrist sizes Small: 6/14" and 7 1/4" wrist sizes
- Breaks in beautifully with wear
- Leather has no problem getting wet in ocean or when washing your hands
- Maori tattoo design
- NA KOA logo
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
Love my bracelet! It’s a beautiful piece of art. Great customer service with speedy shipping. Mahalo!
Thick leather cuff bracelet that looks great on male or female wrists. Two sizes so they can fit your wrist. Large: 2 inches wide, snap closures in 3 settings from 7 to 9 inches in wrist size. Small: 1 3/4 inches wide, snap closures in 2 settings from 6 1/4 to 7 1/4 inches in wrist size.
Motifs and meanings*: The focus of this Maori (New Zealand) tattoo by Katerina is on strength, speed and agility. It is often tattooed on thighs to portray the athletic ability of the wearer. This tattoo also refers to the wearer’s Journey in life with a connection to the ocean (fish scales) and the guardian shark (shark’s teeth).
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations