Manehu Cuff Bracelet
Polynesian tattoo art: Ipu by Hano Fernandez
The Manehu cuff bracelets are made from genuine, thick leather that will break in and soften beautifully with wear. The cuff bracelets are 2 inches wide and snap together to close. Three settings can fit wrists up to 7 ¼ ” (smallest setting), 8 ¼ “ (medium setting) and 9” (largest setting).
- thick pliable leather that ages beautifully
- 2 “ wide
- Adjustable to 7 ¼ , 8 ¼ and 9 “wrist sizes
- Breaks in beautifully with wear
- Leather has no problem getting wet in ocean or when washing your hands
- Hawaiian and Tahitian tattoo patterns
- NA KOA logo
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
I love my Poly wristbands. My high school students here in Chula Vista, CA love’em!
Thick leather cuff bracelet that looks great on male or female wrists. Two inches wide, snap closures in 3 settings from 7 to 9 inches in wrist size
Motifs and meanings*: Carrier of all that’s important to you. The physical center of the design is the ipu, the gourd used as a musical instrument and as a means to carry water. Here it carries the wearer’s NĀ KOA spirit and all that’s important to you. Rainbow pattern and Koru (growth, new beginnings) round out the design, with a hint at protective tiki eyes. Pandemus leaves, used to bind and strengthen, finish the design – and lend their strength at the closure of the cuff bracelet.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations