Kaulua slim billfold wallet
Tribal tattoo art: Mano by Kuaika Quenga
This Hawaiian tattoo wallet is a slim billfold wallet that has been crafted with love and care. The tattoo art by Hawaiian tattoo artist Kuaika Quenga has been placed on the leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather.
It's slim for an easy fit yet can hold a lot of your stuff in it's four card slots, two multi-function pockets, one full-length billfold and a conveniently placed ID window. The pebbled leather is super and pliable, and will mold itself to comfortably accommodate your daily wallet essentials.
- 4 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- 2 additional slide-in compartments for receipts, cards and more
- Full length bill compartment with stylish black on black stripes interior lining
- Convenient ID window
- Easy-open bi-fold closure
- Slim line design – no bulging pants pockets
- Made from 100% pebbled leather—soft and pliable (Bourbon color wallets is made from velvety antiqued 100% leather)
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed inside
- Black leather interior
- Imported from India
- 4 1⁄4 “ (L) x 3 1⁄4 “ (H)
- Weight: 2 oz
All NĀ KOA tribal tattoo wallets for men come in a ruggedly attractive gift box, and make a great gift for anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet.
Order your NĀ KOA men’s wallet today and enjoy a unique wallet that makes a personal statement.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
Bought this wallet in a festival and I must say, very well made. Sleek and great quality and the design is fascinating. Very satisfied and will recommend to relatives.
Great wallet! Bought it as a gift and my nephew loved it. Fast shipping as well- very satisfied
Bought this for my son. We love it! Love the quality, artistry, and material. Great turn around time too! Service is wonderful! Greatly appreciate how they follow up with their customers. Highly recommend to everyone.
Tribal tattoo wallet with a slim profile to easily fit into your back or front pocket conveniently.
Motifs and meanings*: Calm, observant & protective when needed. Kuaika incorporated two motifs that refer to the Guardians of the ocean: mano (shark) and tentacles of an octopus.
Together with the spearheads and taro leaves of the design, they speak of calm and observant strength, that’s yet ready to fiercely protect when necessary. The Mano design has quickly become one of our most popular designs.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations