Hikiwale Clutch Wallet
Tahitian tattoo art: Hau'oli by Teva Lowy
The Hikiwale clutch wallet can hold a lot of your stuff without being bulky. We love especially the easy access to the stuff you need most often - your credit cards and ID. Just turn over the front flap to get to them.
The Polynesian tattoo art by Tahitian tattoo artist Teva Lowy has been placed on the soft leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather.
The 100% Napa leather is soft and pliable, molding itself to comfortably accommodate your daily wallet essentials.
- 11 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- Convenient ID window
- 3 additional full-length slide-in compartments for bill, receipts and more
- 2 additional open compartments that can hold most smart phones, a check book and more
- Zippered pocket inside to keep coins and more safe
- A second zippered pocket on the back
- Easy-open snap closure
- Made from 100% genuine Napa leather—soft and pliable
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed on back
- Contrasting black leather body
- Imported from India
- 7 7⁄8 “ (L) x 4 “ (H) x 1” (W)
- Weight: 5 oz
NĀ KOA Polynesian tattoo wallets for women make a great gift for any woman who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet.
Order your NĀ KOA wallet today and enjoy a unique accessory that makes a personal statement.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
My Boss gave this as a Christmas present, and I really loved it.
It's durable and the Dolphin Tattoo art really matches my personality.
A stylish clutch wallet that holds all your stuff and gives you fast access to your credit cards and ID.
Hau’oli by Teva: Joy, freedom, and strength
Motifs and meanings*: The dolphin riding the wave is an expression of pure joy and freedom. Tiare flowers (the state flower of Tahiti) express beauty. But this Tahitian tattoo design isn’t “just” about freedom and happiness, it also includes references to the wearer’s strength.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations