Akamai card holder
Tribal tattoo art: Maka by Xavier Saint Amand
Super slim tribal tattoo card holder fits unnoticed into any pocket. A great wallet alternative when you only need your essentials.
Motifs and meanings*: Luck and abundance. The tattoo elements combine to form the image of a gecko, which can be a totem like protective spirit. It is topped off by waves/ocean (life, abundance, continuity in change). Xavier’s contemporary decorative design is heavily influenced by the Marquesan tattoo style.
*according to the artist as well as additional popular interpretations.
This slim Polynesian tattoo credit card holder has been designed to carry your essentials in a sleek and wonderfully crafted holder that shows off the rich feel of Napa leather and the visually arresting tribal tattoo design.
The tribal tattoo art by Xavier has been placed on the leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather.
The two slots can fit up to 2 cards each: on first usage the slot will be a little snug, but the pliable nature of Napa leather will mold itself to fit your essential cards in a very short time.
An ID window on the back side of the credit card holder allows you to quickly show your ID without having to fumble around. An interior pocket holds receipts, cash and more.
- 2 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- Additional compartment for receipts, cards, cash and more
- Convenient ID window for quick display when needed
- Super slim – fits unnoticed into any pocket
- Made from 100% genuine Napa leather—soft and pliable
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed inside
- Contrasting black leather ID window side
- Imported from India
- 4 1⁄8 “x 2 7⁄8 “
- Weight: 0.4 oz
The timeless design of the NĀ KOA credit card holder makes it the perfect gift for friends and family—or a treat for yourself! Each of the card holders is beautifully crafted and an eye-catching conversation piece.
Order your NĀ KOA credit card holder today and enjoy a one-of-a-kind wallet alternative that has personal meaning for you.
- For now, we only ship within the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and American Virgin Islands
- We typically dispatch orders within 24 hours of when the order was placed.
- Your order will be shipped from Hawaii with USPS Priority Mail which is trackable and it takes about 3 days to arrive.
- Our shipping rates are:
Orders up to $45: Shipping cost $6.50
Orders over $45: FREE SHIPPING
So add an Akamai card holder to your order of a Polynesian tattoo wallet! You basically save half of the cost of the card holder with the free shipping!
We want our customers to be happy with their NĀ KOA gear. If you find any fault with your purchase, please contact us within 30days of your order.
Please tell us your order number and include a photo of the flaw, and we will either return your money or send you a replacement, depending on your choice and our ability (for example, the item may not be in inventory any more).
such beautiful detail and meaningful because of the cultural significance. a work of art.
I also have the matching wallet for every day use – but this mini-wallet is great for when I just need to carry the essentials. It’s fun to point out the gecko in the tattoo.